Buildings Cover Insurance

There are two types of insurance: buildings cover insurance and contents cover. The buildings cover insurance covers the structure of your home: the roof, walls and windows. It will include the permanent fixtures, such as the fitted kitchen and the bathroom. While buildings insurance policies will vary, they should all cover your property in case of fire, storm, flood, subsidence, burst pipes, theft and falling trees.

Most insurers will offer extra cover for an additional premium.

Accidental damage is one of the most popular policy additions and you might also want to consider legal expenses cover.

Pilkington Estates works with specialist independent advisors and we can refer you to them for a tailored quote.